Παρασκευή 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2020

It will take time to get the words back.

 I do not know why this agony.

I do not know why tonight, why these nights.

I do not know what this discomfort ends up with now.

I do not know why everything fits so well.

It scares.

Reconstruct the calm when we see you, something changed color, believing that the bodies ...

Causality.

New publications, self-identifying again, scared, elusive. We touch each other gently.

I hate subtlety.

We are naked and guilty.

I hate guilt.

I carry pages written while I hear you sing.

I have a small coat and early in the morning it starts to get wet.

I have to leave, I have to leave. I know.

I want to stay. I know.


It will take time to liberate or reconcile.

It will take time to get the words back.

It will lead to untrained concerns.

At least the same music is still playing. I'm a classic. I need well-known songs.

I have stuck the words. I know.

You have hidden vanity. I know.


(We must persevere near and far.)

We are collaborators. I know.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

It will take time to get the words back.

 I do not know why this agony. I do not know why tonight, why these nights. I do not know what this discomfort ends up with now. I do not kn...